Hello, dear ones! January 18th was Winnie the Pooh Day. It’s one of the two random January holidays that my family chose to celebrate to stave the winter blues. Here’s how we celebrated :).
The Set Up
I decorated cheap posterboard with tissue paper, construction paper, and Winnie the Pooh quotes. Yellow and red were the colors of the day. I got plates and napkins at the Dollar Tree.
I used brown package paper and green balloons for the tree in the “100 Aker Wood”.
- Hunny Bears~ Honey Teddy Grahams
- Acorn Cookies~ Nilla wafers, Nutella, and Hershey’s Kisses
- Honeycomb Treats~ Honeycomb cereal, butter, & marshmallows
- Hunny buns~ Honey buns
I found the paper hunny pot online. Links at the end.
- Watch the 2011 movie
- Play bingo while watching the movie. The bingo cards actually didn’t match the movie we had, so we had to improvise. We used coins as pieces.
- Winnie the Pooh quiz~ sadly we all failed but I got the highest failing score lol!
- Pin the tail on Eeyore
- Paint a Honey Pot~ I found the mini flower pots at the Dollar Tree.
- Coloring 🙂
I also found this coloring book at the Dollar Tree. This was a very inexpensive party.
My husband Chris’
I hope you enjoyed! God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
Pinterest links for Winnie the Pooh ideas and printables: