In this post: Leeland’s first St. Patty’s, a footprint craft, and Lucky Charm’s fun at our homeschool group.
Hello, dear ones! Leeland turned a year old in April, but I’ve got quite a few Life with Baby posts to publish before I switch to Life with Toddler. Little man had a colorful first Saint Patty’s.
- Leeland’s Footprint Rainbow~ I squirted different colors of paint and let Leeland walk across it. Then I wrote his name with my finger.
- I found Leeland’s St. Patty’s outfit at Walmart.
- It’s a tradition to have a Lucky Charm’s breakfast.
- Our homeschool group had a St. Patty’s party.
Me and my little leprechauns
- I helped decorate and brought my traditional Irish Soda Bread.
- The sweet mama that hosted had the children graph Lucky Charms.
Michael working on his graph.
In other Leeland news…
Little man has had a busy year. He had a cat scan to check out his forehead ridge. Praise God it is just superficial and he doesn’t have a condition that could cause brain damage. Leeland was a champ during his cat scan. I am so thankful for my miracle boy.
God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
Other Life with Baby posts:
Don’t miss our St. Patty’s date! 🙂