In this post: A musical Wonderland production called Alice’s Dream, a second video on Wonderland Fashion, and dozens of gorgeous photos from around Second Life’s many Wonderland sims.
Hello, dear ones! I’m so excited to share this post and especially my videos. Alice’s Dream took over a month to make. I’ve had oodles of computer and internet problems which is why I haven’t posted lately. I haven’t forgotten you at all, I promise! First, we begin with Alice’s Dream. Follow Alice on a dreamy adventure through several Wonderland sims.
Next, here is a video on where I found my Wonderland Fashion. Here is one store you can visit:
The Mad Hattery
I explored several Wonderland sims in Second Life. I have dozens of photos to share from my journey. You will recognize many of these places from the Alice movie. Enjoy!
- Queen Alice Chess Club ~ This is a chess club with Wonderland atmosphere. I used this sim to film Alice’s house. I also visited other houses in the area and even explored the underwater tunnels. I took the featured image in someone’s yard during a rain storm. I just loved the pink tree.
I love this tunnel!
- Dysphoria– a majority of the movie was made in Dysphoria. This dark sim is a full Wonderland experience. You really feel like you are Alice. You do have to join the group for a small fee before you can go through the little door that leads to the main Wonderland.
Down the rabbit hole and into the room with the little door
Falling down the rabbit hole
Through the little door and into the Wonderland woods.
This is just a beautiful place to hang out.
The White Rabbit’s house ~ It was actually a haunted house. I didn’t stay there very long. I scare easy!
The Cheshire cat is super creepy. I love how he disappears (except his smile) when you get close to him.
The mushrooms were spectacular. The caterpillar was nowhere to be seen though. I had to find him in another sim, along with several other wonderland characters. I guess the idea is to let people roleplay as the caterpillar.
I’d love to have a tea party here. The table is amazing!
Lastly, I visited the Queen of Heart’s castle. There is a swamp full of heads at the bottom. It’s based on Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland. I didn’t want to take pictures of the swamp.
But as for painting the roses red…well, I had to go to another sim for that.
- Dark Wonderland ~ This sim has a walkthrough ride, and outside there are Wonderland themed shops. I was able to paint the roses outside a shop.
I’m going to show you some of the shops first.
You can see I’m wearing a different hat here.
A teacups ride
I filmed some of Alice’s Dream on the Dark Wonderland ride.
Inside the ride
The hall filled up with tears.
Down the Rabbit hole.
The Cheshire Cat
The Caterpillar~ you’ll recognize this fella from the movie.
A strange tunnel out
- Cat and Moon ~ If you want to buy Wonderland furniture for your avatar, the Cat and Moon is a good place to shop. I used the Queen of Heart’s castle briefly in my movie. You can buy the castle for your avatar to live in, but I warn you…it’s a little whacky.
- Lastly, Out of the Looking Glass into the Madness ~ this is where I filmed the fashion video.
I hope you enjoyed! God bless and remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
You can find all my Wonderland posts at:
There’s Life with Baby in Wonderland where Leeland dresses up as the White Rabbit. Also, we have an awesome Through the Looking Glass movie party.
Wonderland on Pinterest