Hello, dear ones! Who says Toddlers aren’t fun? Leeland proves that toddlers can be the best people to hang out with. We’ve had a great time this Summer, seeing the world anew through the eyes of our toddler. Here are our playtime ideas.
- Pool Noodle Pool~ Chopped up pool noodles are a cheap way to have a “ball pit”. I added foam letters. Leeland could slide down into the pit. He loved it. We just had to really watch him on the slide.
- Pool Noodle Bath~ I figured the noodles could be fun in water too.
- Glow Stick Bath~ I’ve tried different ways to make the bath glow, but this is the cheapest and safest that works. You don’t need a black light or anything.
- Bath Paints ~ Recipe found here: http://www.modernlymorgan.com/2015/01/diy-bath-paints.html
- Helping Mama Cook~ It’s a bit messy, but no harm done. Just pour flour on the tray and give ’em a spoon!
- Drum Demonstration at the Library
- Coloring ~ Sometimes crayons are eaten…sometimes they are not.
- Music time! Just grab a tin can! Leeland loves to drum.
- Our lil family band 😉
- The Splash Pad & the Pool
- Dress Up Fun ~ Leeland will make almost anything into a hat!
- Our homemade splash pads
- Fun with Chalk
- Big Bubbles
- Hanging with Friends~ Who says littles can’t make friends? A toddler may not play like the big kids, but they still form special bonds.
- Fun with Wildlife~ The park and Oxbow Meadows
- The Arcade~ Leeland did not like the rides, but he enjoyed games he could whack.
- Fun at Callaway~ Outdoor Movie and a Free Circus~ Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Ga. Wildlife Safari is nearby too. I’ll share that trip another time.
- Toddler Silliness~ That is the laugh of a mastermind. Don’t be fooled by his small body!
God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
All Toddler posts
More Toddler Ideas