In this post: Four Winter sims including the Arctic Express and a tribute to the Christmas Carol!
Hello, dear ones! Christmas is my favorite time in Second Life. Usually, it’s the only place I get holiday snow! Recently, I visited four nifty sims. Let’s explore, shall we?
- Arctic Express~ First, I took a ride aboard the Arctic Express. Okay, so the train doesn’t actually move. This sim is really just a neat hang out and it’s perfect for pictures.
There’s also hot chocolate and ice skating!
- Next, I took a sleigh ride in A Christmas Poem. When I first got there I didn’t think there was much to it, but as soon as I made it through the ice caves I changed my mind. This sim is lovely!
- Let’s take a break and rest at my holiday home. I was homeless, but I wanted a nice house for Christmas. Usually, I stay somewhere cheap. Anywho, I’m enjoying all the bells and whistles, even if it is temporary.
So on one of the few nights I spent in SL, I attended a concert by a super-talented Russian musician on Music Island. I really like the live concerts. I planned on going to see The Nut again. That’s Ballet Pixelle‘s version of the Nutcracker. I did a story on it a while back:
Well, I was so busy getting ready that I missed the entire show :(.
I ended up staying home and eating popcorn. Well, maybe next year…
I also took some lovely holiday photos in front of the tree. Do you like my nativity set?
It’s time to go again. I have two more places to share and they are the best!
- Pebbles in the Snow is a gorgeous winter wonderland full of whimsy!
There are several spots to relax and enjoy the atmosphere.
There’s so much to explore!
Other attractions include:
A stage where you can “sing”
A lovely carousel
A pond to skate on or you can ponder on the bench
Lastly, there’s a stack of books with several poses for photos.
- Get Scrooged: A Virtual Christmas Carol ~ Last but not least, I want to show you a sim dedicated to Charle’s Dickens’ Christmas Carol. Of course, there’s Scrooge.
- The ghost of Marley!
- The Ghost of Christmas past and Mr. Fezziwig’s party
- Scrooge’s broken engagement
- The Ghost of Christmas Present and the house of Bob Cratchit
- The Ghost of Christmas Future and the fate of Tiny Tim and Scrooge if Scrooge remains greedy.
Well, I hope you’ve enjoyed our adventure together. You can probably still visit these sims. They may be up until January. Well, God bless us every one!
🙂 God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
More SL fun and vlogs: