In this post: Autumn silhouette painting, leaf sensory fun, woodland creature crafts, and more!
Hello, Dear Ones! I love the colors of Autumn. It is a perfect time to paint! Here’s how we got messy!
- Fall Silhouette Painting- I put multicolored dots of paint on canvas and let Leeland paint away.
Then I pasted silhouettes of night animals.
- Fall noodles (leaves) Sensory Play– I dyed noodles in Autumn colors:
Then Leeland strung the noodles like leaves on a branch.
- Autumn Chocolate leaves and pumpkins using Fall molds.
- Books on leaves
- Pop Up Creepy House and Pumpkin– I just had to add Michael’s nifty craft. We got the idea here: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/82824080630943596/
- Leaf People- We photocopied leaves we found and glued eyes on them to make people.
We were inspired by this post: https://happyhomefairy.com/leaf-people-free-printable/
- Leaf Collage- After going on a leaf hunt, I put a contact paper tree on the window and Leeland had fun sticking leaves to it.
- Woodland Puppet Playset- I found this awesome tree and puppets at Goodwill!
- Fox Popsicle Craft- http://www.gluedtomycraftsblog.com/2015/11/popsicle-stick-fox-kid-craft.html
- Woodland Animal Coloring Pages
- Woodland Creature Bookmarks/ puppets– https://liagriffith.com/woodland-friends-bookmarks-for-summer-reading/
- Faun and Fox puppets
- Chocolate Acorns- Nuttella, Hershey’s Kisses, chocolate chips (for the stem), and mini vanilla wafers.
- Thankful Squirrel Handprint Art– Leeland colored the squirrel and then I glued on his handprints and pastel resist leaves we had made earlier.
- Nutty Squirrel coloring page
- Fox and Squirrel Books
God bless & remember the HIgh King lives! ~Amber Dover
More Fall Fun: