In this post: Pumpkin fun galore, as we get ready to go to the Pumpkin Patch!
Hello, Dear Ones! I hope you are well. I am one post away from wrapping up Fall fun and gearing up for Christmas. Lord willing, it will be done before Christmas day. I just couldn’t put these off until next year. We really had a jolly time. So without further ado…
- We began with a pie pumpkin, which Leeland was inspired to paint and color all on his own.
- The boys made paper bag pumpkins inspired by http://www.thatartistwoman.org/2008/09/how-to-make-paper-bag-pumpkin.html
- Leeland played with his mini pumpkin patch from here: http://amberdover.com/2016/10/14/toddler-life-farm-play/
- Michael made this chalk drawing of his favorite Autumn things.
- We read plenty of pumpkin books and watched several videos (I’ll include my Autumn playlist at the end). My favorite book is You are My Pumpkin. It is super sweet.
- Then Michael and I set up the paper bag pumpkins to make our own pumpkin patch. Leeland “drove” to it and picked out a few of his own.
- Here’s Leeland watching a pumpkin story and painting his pumpkin guts craft inspired by http://alittlepinchofperfect.com/learning-about-whats-inside-a-pumpkin-paper-plate-kids-craft/
- We grew this pumpkin which expands as it soaks in water and we enjoyed pumpkin cookies.
- Leeland explored the real pumpkin guts!
- He painted a pumpkin bowl hat and enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror! Ha! 🙂
- Then we went outside to fill our pumpkin with dirt to see if anything would grow. It did grow a bit until the rain overtook it.
- The next day we went to the real Pumpkin Patch with our homeschool group.
A jolly wagon ride!
Picking our perfect pumpkin…
It was a very hot day!
A group photo
May you be inspired. God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
More Fall Fun:
More Fall Ideas on Pinterest:
Fall Playlist on Youtube