In this post: Christmas tree crafts and activities!
Hello, Dear Ones! Epiphany is drawing nearer and I’m trying my best to finish Christmas posts by then. We really did a lot this year though I had planned on simplifying. I guess I go a lil crazy and I get excited when I see all that can be done. The kids have fun though and hopefully, I can inspire you…so I guess it’s okay ;). Here’s how we celebrated…
- Our Jesse Tree is a fun way to learn about Jesus’ family and the gospel story. Leeland participated this year.
Jesse Tree posts with devotions– http://amberdover.com/2016/12/28/advent-jesse-tree-2016-posts/
Pinecone Trees- We actually found the pinecones in November. We baked them to burn out the bugs. I added cinnamon to some of them. The others…
Leeland painted green and added glitter.
They look nice in our basket.
- We read The Littlest Christmas Tree and also The Legend of the Christmas Tree which I talked about here.
- Finding our Tree- We found a real tree this year. We had to buy a pine because I’m allergic to firs.
Michael being silly at the tree farm!
- Decorating the Tree
- Tree Painting by Michael
- Pom Pom Toothpic Tree- I pasted a Christmas tree on a little box and poked holes. I glued pom poms to the end of tooth pics. Leeland practiced putting the “ornaments” on the tree. I got the idea here:
- Shape Tree- You can find one here: http://www.freehomeschooldeals.com/free-christmas-shapes-printable/
God bless & remember the High King lives! -Amber Dover
More Christmas Posts:
Toddler Life posts:
Christmas Playlist on Youtube
You can help keep this blog up by donating here: