In this post: A sweet date with a printable invite.
Hello, Dear Ones! This post is for the married only. So I tried to think of a themed Christmas date that my hubby would like. He’s not big on themes or so he thought. I wanted to show Chris that a themed date could be simple, fun, and flirty. Add food and it’s perfect. This gingerbread date was a great way to be goofy and also get to know each other a little better. It was also great for cuddles…hence the married only label.
May you be inspired…
Ginger Girl Invitation
* For personal use only. Do not share this link directly. Point people to my blog post. Thanks!
- Decorate each other. The only rule is that you be creative. Bake or buy real gingerbread cookies for a snack.
- I got this Ungame Couples Version here: https://www.amazon.com/TaliCor-5511802-Pocket-Couples-Version/dp/B000BXHOSW/
- Jingle Bell Kiss Game– You toss the bells into the cups and win candy or real kisses.
- Christmas Guessing Game– You put these on your head and you ask your partner for hints to who or what you are. You can get the printable at this post: http://www.myloveforwords.com/christmas-guessing-game-printables/#_a5y_p=3067296
Don’t forget my other two Christmas dates:
Gift of the Magi Date– gift lists, snowflakes, and a sweet movie!
Christmas Date Ingredients– A fun night out and then cuddle time at home!
God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
More Christmas posts:
Date ideas on Pinterest: