In this post: Join us for a breakfast picnic as we map the Hundred Acre Wood! Also a Tigger Photoshoot for Winnie the Pooh Day!
Hello, Dear Ones! Happy Winnie the Pooh Day! I hope you are well. Remember last year I lost about 3 months of posts because of host issues? Well, because of this I am redoing my Winnie the Pooh Day post from last year. Thankfully I have all of the pictures. I’m not writing as much as I did in the original post because honestly, I don’t remember what I said. Still, I have the pictures and links with a brief description. I believe you will still be inspired. Enjoy!
Winnie the Pooh Day 2017- Breakfast Picnic In the Hundred Acre Wood
- Set and Picnic Prep- the link for our first Winnie the Pooh party is at the end of this post. That is where the poster comes from.
I found this picnic basket at Goodwill.
- A Breakfast Picnic/Tea Party at our own “Hundred Acre Woods” (Oxbow Meadows)
- Breakfast: Honey and peanut butter Bananas covered in Cheerios
These were actually delicious.
- Running About & Exploring
- After exploring inside, we…
- made our own Hundred Acre Wood map. We also read from The Natural World of Winnie the Pooh.
- We also learned about bees because Pooh Bear loves honey!
- Winnie the Pooh games and TV
Blocks, a puzzle, and flashcards.
Michael played Kingdom Hearts. This is the Hundred Acre Wood in the game.
Leeland watching the My Friends Tigger and Pooh tv show
- Winnie the Pooh Silhouette Art
Winnie the Pooh Day 2016- Baby Tigger Photo Shoot
Winnie- a story about the real bear who inspired Winnie the Pooh
- Baby Tigger Photoshoot
God bless & remember the High King lives! ~Amber Dover
Our Winnie the Pooh Party from 2015
More Minor and Random Holidays:
Winnie the Pooh on Pinterest: